Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Political Secretary to Menteri Besar of Pahang (2000 till now)

There is so much to write but pictures paint a thousand words.
(I will write about this period soon)


As stated in the Federal Constitution, Political Secretaries are appointed by the Prime Minister at the Federal level and by the Chief Minister at the State level. Thus I was sworn in before the Chief Minister of Pahang in the presence of the EXCO members. Among the duties of a Political Secretary is to brief the MB on the latest political issues in the State.
MB made the announcement to appoint me as his Political Secretary in 1999 in the presence of Dato' Shahiruddin Moin, Tan Sri Rozali Ismail of Puncak Niaga Berhad and Dato' Eddy Aziz. Dato' Shahiruddin Moin doesn't seem to be happy but nevertheless he said that he will appoint me to sit in the Raub UMNO Committee. That promise to MB is till to date not fulfilled!
 But then again, I am still political secretary from 1999 till now 2013...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.