Thursday, July 31, 2008

Anakanda Soffia Salina dalam Kenangan Abadi

Tahun 1997 adalah amat malang bagi diri saya.
Anakanda Soffia Salina yang segar bugar berumur 13 tahun dan di Tingkatan Satu, tiba-tiba mengadu sakit kaki. Mula-mulanya disangkakan hanya sakit terseliuh semasa bersukan di sekolah atau pun terjatuh dimana-mana. Dia berjalan dalam kesakitan.
Pada 10hb Mei 1997, Soffia dibawa ke hospital oleh ibunya untuk di x-ray kakinya. Ya Allah Ya Tuhan ku... x-ray menunjukkan terdapat Ostheosarcoma iaitu sejenis barah tulang pada kakinya. Doktor cadangkan supaya kaki kirinya itu dipotong dengan segera!
(akan sambung bila dapat tahan rasa sedih)

 


 
 

 






1 comment:

  1. Innalillah..Dato' I am so sorry to know this. I believe, there is nothing more dreadful for parents than to face the lost of their child.

    Indeed, she is in the Heavens above with Allah s.w.t, watching over her beloved parents and those whom she loved during her temporary stay on Earth.

    She might have died prematurely, and that it seems she still had miles to go with her life, but I believe she had had a fulfilling life, having you and Datin as well as those around her to love and support her unconditionally. Soffia was a lucky girl.

    I know she is placed among the Mukmins in the Heavens above. Amin.

    Ida

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.